Saturday, March 23, 2013

Caption This - Week 7


This week's Caption This is a photo of a Komodo dragon who has a splint/brace on one of his upper extremities.  Can't wait to see the captions my blogger friends write for this picture.  Post your caption during the next week and visit back next Saturday to see the favorites!


Some of last week's best captions were penned by

1.  Marie of A Colorful World - "These field rations sure have improved!"

2.  JoAnn of Scene Through My Eyes - "Back to the future!"

16 comments:

Jeanne said...

"You talkin' ta me?"

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Geez! someone should have told me skiing down hill on my belly could result in injuries...

Kate said...

I don't feel very creative this morning; if I think of anything worthwhile, I'll return later. Have a good Sunday!

Brenda's Arizona said...

Whatcha starin' at, Jasper?

TexWisGirl said...

'threw my shoulder out catching flies.'

loved last week's back to the future. :)

Sharon said...

You think this is funny? You should see the other guy...oh wait you can't, I ate him.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I can't think of anything clever. But I like Sharon's caption.

Suburban Girl said...

Wow. Medical care for reptiles has come a long way.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

"Ha! Who cares if I hurt my arm a little bit, you should see their face!"

Randy said...

Wait until I get out of this.

Dan said...

This old thing, battle armor. My tongue is my sword!

A Colorful World said...

This is nothing! The other guy's in a body cast!

EG CameraGirl said...

I wish I were better at coming up with captions, Kathy. I think in pictures, I fear, not so much in words. But I love reading what others come up with.

Kate said...

That toboggan ride sure was hell!

Pia said...

Oh poor guy, what has he done?
This is no caption :-)but a question....

Unknown said...

Komodo Dragons are such amazing animals! That thing on his leg makes him look like a creature from a Sci-Fi movie.