Remember those less than great pictures I told you about yesterday? Here are some examples, but converting to black and white can actually cover up a lot of flaws!
I'm so glad that you're getting out and taking pictures. I need to get off my lazy behind and do the same. These are wonderful shots of momma and baby.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
I love that last shot.
I especially love that last shot!! But, I see I'm not the only one. ;) blessings ~ Tanna
It's a special sequence of photos!
they look great to me, i will remember the black and white trick next time i need to enhance a photo.
What lovely family pictures. So nice! Yes, in black and white it is quite nice.
you're so cute. nicely salvaged! :)
They look fine to me. Thanks for showing us the baby.
I'm so glad that you're getting out and taking pictures. I need to get off my lazy behind and do the same. These are wonderful shots of momma and baby.
Always love to see the horses and a colt is a special treat! :)
Aww... too cute!
You woke the little fellow from his nap!
Cheers,
Jo
Awwww, what a sweet little one.
He/she looks very young.
Love those shots! Nothing sweeting than a colt sleeping in the warm sun!
Thats great Kathy! Photos are so nice now.
These are great! The last one, especially.
Post a Comment