oh my Bella, your face is sooooo beautiful. hubby and i have watched K-9 and all the sequels and we love Jerry Lee and you look a lot like him only prettier.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Bella lives up to her name. blessings ~ tanna
Her name fits her well; this is one beautiful animal!
oh my Bella, your face is sooooo beautiful. hubby and i have watched K-9 and all the sequels and we love Jerry Lee and you look a lot like him only prettier.
She's a beauty.
handsome girl.
She looks like an intelligent and loyal friend.
What a gorgeous shot.
Oooh, Bella is gorgeous! We had two Princesses and a Lady - all German Shepherds. They were wonderful!
Bella is beautiful...
Bella has got the right name, she is a beauty!
And I think she could need some water :-)
She's adorable.
Such a sweet face!
Such a sweet name for such a gorgeous dog.
Sweet. Bella she is!
Post a Comment