Thursday, May 10, 2012

36/100 Dogs ~ West Highland Terrier


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable portrait!

Kate said...

A sweet face!

Suburban Girl said...

A cute with his scarf!

turquoisemoon said...

awww what a cutie!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

absolutely adorable, he looks like m firend Duke on Snap Edit Scrap

Amy Burzese said...

Such a sweet face. Thanks for sharing!

TexWisGirl said...

cute little bugger.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a pretty pup, love the bandana! =)

Judy said...

I like the scarf. Looks like a loyal friend.

About the tin newspaper wall, from what I was told, the news was printed first on this tin and then that was used to make all the newspapers. I'm still not sure how that was done.

Magpie said...

What a darling face!

Michelle said...

So cute!

Jo's World said...

He is cute! He looks like my cousin Amanda who is sometimes known to be a biter.

Kisses,
Stella

Reena said...

Love these little guys!

Pia said...

He is so cute with his fancy bandana!