I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
Unusual little feet.
Who else would think to take pictures of the feet? I love it!
Cool shot and cute feet! Have a great weekend!
i have snapped a lot of fowl feet, but none like this, what is it? love it
gotta be a coot! :)
These are unusual looking. One toe on the far side looks swollen. Maybe someone already stepped on it.
What cool feet!
I wouldn't want to step on this bird's feet.
Oh my goodness! What an interesting photo!
Don't worry, I won't...LOL!
Well, those aren't blue suede shoes, but I won't step on them. :)
Awesome shot! T seems to always know the birds!
Oh Kathy, you always find such extraordinary subjects!
Post a Comment