Have you ever noticed that it's almost impossible to take a poor picture of a giraffe?
They are one of the most photogenic animals I have ever encountered.
Every photo I take beckons me to take more.
This one was snapped at Wildlife World in Arizona last January.


14 comments:
I love giraffes, what a beauty.
It must be the spots:)
Oh, yes, lovely! Giraffes are my favorite animal. Thanks for sharing her.
Terrific shot, Kathy!!
What a pretty face! :) Very nice image.
so cute!
I have noticed that. They surely are a beautiful animal and I'm especially envious of those gorgeous, full eyelashes.
sorry to say i have never had the opportunity to snap a giraffe but i sure would like to and she is gorgeous.
Your giraffe is really beautiful, Kathy, I always wonder what the creator was thinking when this animal was made!
I also love the Zebra with their beautiful black and white pattern.
cheers,
Jo
Wow, you are so close!
This was a wonderful day!
Lovely eyes. I wonder what she's thinking about.
You take great pictures of all animals, it seems!
I am with Sharon. These eyelashes are fascinating to me.
Post a Comment