Saturday, May 26, 2012

Caption This


Okay, blogger buddies, let's see which one of you can come up with the wittiest caption for this photo.  I snapped this one on a recent trip to the big flea market in Canton, Texas.  I had about three different captions in mind but couldn't decide, so that's where you come in.  I love reading your comments on my "caption this" posts.  Go for it!

12 comments:

Pia said...

The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.
Sarah Ban Breathnach

MadSnapper n Beau said...

hubby waiting on his "witch" while she is shopping and he is in charge of her broom. so from that scenario. I am calling it Witch Waiting

Kate said...

Sweeping changes...? Nah, too early to be creative!!

TexWisGirl said...

'if my wife doesn't quit shopping, i'm gonna leave this broom for her and she can fly her way home!'

Lois Evensen said...

Without a time line, it's not easy to title this one.

"Your Tax Dollars At Work" Or, perhaps we can hope it is more likely, "Well Deserved Break Time." :)

Judy said...

I'm not good at this but I do love looking at the comments that everyone else came up with. I like the first one.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehehe! You are much more clever at captions than I am, Kathy!!

Kathy said...

THE HUSBAND: Hey, Honey, look at this great birthday present I bought you.

THE WIFE: If he bought me that broom and says it's my birthday present, I'm going to hit him over the head with it!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Ten more minutes. That's it! If she doesn't come out of there, I am taking the broom and heading to the house!

Michelle said...

Uhh....poor man's air conditioning. :)

Lisa Gordon said...

Even though I cannot see his face, he looks very tired to me, so my caption is..
"When does it end????"

Randy said...

"Damn, I missed a few spots."