I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Such a very cute photo! Ducks and dogs are smart enough to know if they hang around kids, sooner or later tidbits will start falling!
Cheers,
Jo
Yup, smart ducks; go where the kids are eating!!
Awww. Very cute image. :)
Is he sneaking up on that child? I love those iridescent green heads.
I hope he's patient and doesn't decide to try the little one's shirt tail.
oh my gosh, that's cute!!!
beautiful photo, love the HDR effect. or at least i think it is HDR. that is the way the ducks and flamingos doe when we go to Jungle gardens.
Typical duck! Love the colours and processing in this shot.
They always know a soft touch when they see one!
I took 2500 pictures on the Italy trip. The photo editing is going to take me a while!
That's adorable.
If I were that guy, I'd watch my back:)
What a cute and clever duck! And what a beautiful photo Kathy!
Post a Comment