Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ronald Enjoys a Little Sunshine


Tomorrow I'll be traveling to Canton for First Monday Trade Days (held the weekend before the first Monday of each month).  It's a flea market extraordinaire.  If you can't find it in Canton, it probably doesn't exist.  Last month I even spotted this giant Ronald McDonald sitting on a bench looking fora new home!

9 comments:

Randy said...

I can't wait to see your Trade Days shots. Nice stockings.

James said...

Cool shot!

Judy said...

This is a bright fellow! Somewhere I have a picture of me sitting with him.
Blogger is giving me fits this morning.

Magpie said...

I just had an idea this might be the Ronald you were talking about. :) Too funny. Have fun and take lots of pictures. Don't you think you need to pick up a little companion while there?

Kate said...

What a fine lookin' fella! Great photo of him.

Sharon said...

He could use a quiet home for a change. He's been a busy fellow.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

oops, i missed ronald mcdonal, he is so real looking and i am wondering what he would cost to own.

EG CameraGirl said...

Just one look at him and I want to smile back.

Pia said...

He makes me smile and I hope he found a new home!