Kathy, the new camera is a Sony SLR a35.I started out with Minolta and had about 6 lenses and when I got a digital I wanted one that would take my AF lenses. Sony was the one that would.
Great find Kathy I like the texture of the old barn. I had more than a 100 photos taken along I-30, all the way to Arkansas and I accidentally deleted it all. Until now I feel bad about it. Happy Tuesday.
Now, this one looks like you were out on our road when you took the photo. It is a true Rockbridge County run down small barn. I love it...it makes me feel right at home looking at it. Great find back there in the briars and the brambles. genie
wow, what an interesting roof. guess the wind got a hold of it. ha. ha!! i will be linking up next week. missed out due to being in disney world. take care. (:
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
26 comments:
It looks as if it is slowly being over taken by wild growth!
Nice find Kathy! I love the way it's tucked into the growth and I also like the muted colors that show up on the wood and roof.
i like it!!
(for some reason, your blog comes thru my feeder so much later than when you post. i popped over from barn charm to get in a bit earlier tonight!) :)
Very nice! Looks like it's hanging on to a few secrets, tucked away like it is.
Old but still nice looking.
Tucked into the brambles and probably overrun with varmints. :)
I like the rustic scene though.
I like the old barn tucked among the brambles
It doesn't look like that barn has been used in a while! Great old barn, Kathy!
I wonder what's inside. :)
Love the rustic look of this.
very rustic-y!
Yes, it's definitely tucked among the brambles... perfect title & great looking & almost 'mysterious' old barn =)
Thanks a ton for joining, Kathy =)
Looks like it has been forgotten. Great find.
Kathy, the new camera is a Sony SLR a35.I started out with Minolta and had about 6 lenses and when I got a digital I wanted one that would take my AF lenses. Sony was the one that would.
Great find Kathy I like the texture of the old barn. I had more than a 100 photos taken along I-30, all the way to Arkansas and I accidentally deleted it all. Until now I feel bad about it. Happy Tuesday.
Barn Charm
Now, this one looks like you were out on our road when you took the photo. It is a true Rockbridge County run down small barn. I love it...it makes me feel right at home looking at it. Great find back there in the briars and the brambles. genie
I think it's waving at you. :)
Like it very much.
Great old barn! I love the dilapidated nature of the roof.
Kathy this is such a sweet old barn. Needs some love and I am guessing it is all alone out there. Great capture and a good find!
I love the rusty old roof!
Love the weathered wood. :)
Neat find with parts of the roof curling up.
Oh, I love that roof!
wow, what an interesting roof. guess the wind got a hold of it. ha. ha!! i will be linking up next week. missed out due to being in disney world. take care. (:
Looks like that barn has become part of the landscape! Such pretty colors on the roof.
I love your barn photos Kathy and I always wish I could have a look inside.
Post a Comment