Last week I stood behind a little girl in a shop who bought these in silver. Her mother allowed her to pay for it herself and she was so excited and happy with them, it was touching to see. Little (and big) girls can be so happy with a pair of new shoes. The heart makes it even better.
When I see kids with sneakers that have bright lights on them, or flip flops with special decorations, or shiney pink shoes, I always ask the kids where I could find shoes like that to fit me. They always tell me, one way or another, that these special shoes are for little kids only, NOT big people!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Sweet little feet!
I love to see a kid wearing flashy shoes!
Go, girl, go!
Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
Terrific pair of sparkly shoes.
these are even better than Dorothy's red shoes.
That's funny. I would have cloned out the thread, but the thread along with your comment is much more interesting. Made me smile.
Nice close up and detail.
even a princess can have an occasional flaw...
Sweet, and I like the little heart buckle.
Oh, I would have loved a pair like these when I was a youngster!
Last week I stood behind a little girl in a shop who bought these in silver. Her mother allowed her to pay for it herself and she was so excited and happy with them, it was touching to see. Little (and big) girls can be so happy with a pair of new shoes. The heart makes it even better.
When I see kids with sneakers that have bright lights on them, or flip flops with special decorations, or shiney pink shoes, I always ask the kids where I could find shoes like that to fit me. They always tell me, one way or another, that these special shoes are for little kids only, NOT big people!
Jo, Stella and Zkhat
Just makes me want to get my OCD scissors out and snip that thread. :)
Very fancy. Is a real princess wearing them?
I need pink slippers for my granddaughter...she loves pink!
There is nothing like a pair of really fancy shoes ♥♥♥
Post a Comment