Instead of a French maid's outfit, this "maid" wears a scuba suit and is hooked up to oxygen supply as he (or she, I suppose) vacuums one of the large aquarium tanks at Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium in Litchfield Park, Arizona.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Great capture! Not a job I would apply for! Watch out for the sharks.
Looks like challenging work!
scuba gear does not a flattering figure make... :)
That is something that I wouldn't think about, how to keep those huge tanks clean. It must be a job that is never finished.
An amazing action shot. That looks like such a difficult place in which to vacuum.
Wasn't it funny seeing him/her in there working? Made me laugh. See and you got a good picture of the action.
Nice shot. I wonder if he/she would consider vacuuming my house?
Now that is quite a job!
This photo is so unique! I like it a LOT!
Great shot!
Rofl...your title for this photo has me in stitches!
Maid service :-)
Thats a very nice photo Kathy!
Post a Comment