Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm All Ears ...


... to hear the latest!

14 comments:

Sharon said...

What cute fuzzy ears!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

so sweet, and he/she looks just like the one i kissed right on the nose many years ago. love those ears. great shot!!

Randy said...

He might be able to pick up HBO.

TexWisGirl said...

GREAT shot!

EG CameraGirl said...

And what big ears you have! Sooo...ahem...what have you heard?

don said...

A fine close of this noble face. I like the title too!

Judy said...

Great fuzzy ears and big expressive eyes. Give him a carrot for me.

Paula said...

Love donkeys!

Magpie said...

Ha Ha to Randy's comment. Too funny. From your title I just knew it had to be a donkey. :)

Lisa Gordon said...

Kathy, I LOVE this!
What a little sweetheart!

Mari said...

Great shot! He's so cute!

Cindy said...

What a beautiful face! Love those long, fuzzy ears!

Reena said...

Love donkeys!

Pia said...

If I could pet this cute ears....
He look so handsome!