Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blue and Gold Macaws


Did I say something wrong?  Open mouth, insert foot.

As you have probably surmised, I took a LOT of pictures at Wildlife World Zoo and the Phoenix Zoo during my recent trip to Arizona.

NEED MORE BLUES?
BLOG ON OVER TO THE DUSTY CELLAR 
FOR MIDWEEK BLUES

11 comments:

Randy said...

Wow, look at the colors on these two. Great shot and post.

Suburban Girl said...

Vibrant! So, even a bird will stick its foot in its mouth occasionally.

EG CameraGirl said...

I love your wit! :))

TexWisGirl said...

you made me LOL!~!!!

Magpie said...

Although I do this metaphorically all the time, my days of doing it physically are long gone.

Judy said...

This is a fun picture. I love the colors of these amazing birds.

Anonymous said...

Haha! And there is always someone watching when you do that, darn it!

Kate said...

Beautiful color combination on those gorgeous birds!

Michelle said...

Lol...story of my life (inserting foot). ;)

Gorgeous photo, Kathy!

Mersad said...

What an amazing capture! Love the yellow and blue against each other.

Pia said...

Of course you did a lot of photos in the zoo. Wonderful photos!