Tuesday, March 13, 2012

All the Makings of a Bad Hair Day

10 comments:

Randy said...

I hope she didn't eat before the ride.

Sharon said...

Randy's comment made me laugh! I never could tolerate these kinds of rides.

Paula said...

Hope that long hair doesn't get caught in any moving parts.

TexWisGirl said...

oh my! perfect title for this great shot!

Reena said...

Catching up over here. Always a treat to see what you are going to post Kathy. Always love your photos and captions! Very creative!

Magpie said...

Took me a minute to understand what this was all about. :) I used to love these rides, but they didn't love me.

Anonymous said...

Woah! What the heck is this??? Ah...one of those amusement ride seats? I sure do like that sunburnt orange color against the blue sky.

Brenda's Arizona said...

Took me a minute to figure this out! Great view from below!

EG CameraGirl said...

EW! I think I'll stay on the ground, thanks.

CaT said...

hahahahaha. very funny.
i dont need that for a bad hairday, it comes naturally bad. buuhhh. :(

:)