I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
Looks at that pretty bow.
Oh, what a cute dog!
I wonder if she wishes she didn't have the bow in her hair! What a cutie.
She looks petty dolled-up for your photo shoot!
She has a nice toothy grin!
No kidding!
There is a dog in there somewhere, right? :)
oy! that bow!!! :)
Oh so cute!
Amazing dog, she looks so like a person. I kind of imagine her doing flamenco dancing or something :D
Her teeth sure look clean! Which reminds me that I better brush my doggies teeth! :) Funny the things our mind triggers from a photo.
That's a lot of fur! Very cute!
Too cute...
Love the photo!
This dog will get a haircut for summer I think. He has a wonderful nose!
Post a Comment