He, he! I saw most of the game but admit I did fall asleep during some of it. I didn't bet so, fortunately, didn't lose a penny like that poor calf. :)
Like I said, I always try and guess what the photo might be from your titles...I was no where near right on this one. :) Great job, Lara! It's a pair of cuties, Kathy. The one does almost look like he's ducking his head in shame. :)
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
7 comments:
Cute photo, great title!
He, he! I saw most of the game but admit I did fall asleep during some of it. I didn't bet so, fortunately, didn't lose a penny like that poor calf. :)
Like I said, I always try and guess what the photo might be from your titles...I was no where near right on this one. :) Great job, Lara!
It's a pair of cuties, Kathy. The one does almost look like he's ducking his head in shame. :)
Good one!
Great caption.
Ya think???
My hubby was rooting for the Packers... the Vince Lombardi trophy goes "home", yea!
Post a Comment