That's a big change for you. I remember you sharing with us your daughter's wish: to see a cloud on the sky. Now you have the cold winters too, not just clouds but it is so beautiful, isn't it?
That really was a wide ranging storm that blew across the country! I must admit that the sugar coating you have pictured is quite attractive. But then, I'm a sucker for a country road. I always want to see what's around the bend.
OH darn! I wish I would read what I write before I click the post button! Well, you being a very smart person, I'm sure you figured out what I meant, right?
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
9 comments:
That's a big change for you. I remember you sharing with us your daughter's wish: to see a cloud on the sky. Now you have the cold winters too, not just clouds but it is so beautiful, isn't it?
That really was a wide ranging storm that blew across the country! I must admit that the sugar coating you have pictured is quite attractive. But then, I'm a sucker for a country road. I always want to see what's around the bend.
Beautiful shot, Kathy. I'm looking forward to a spring, summer and fall version.
OOPS! Wheat's snow doing in East Texas?!!
OH darn! I wish I would read what I write before I click the post button! Well, you being a very smart person, I'm sure you figured out what I meant, right?
Really gorgeous!
Should it be 'Snow Pine Hill'?
Lots of snow, but is it truly hilly?
Looks like a nice lane to live on.
What a place to walk and reflect. Just lovely.
Just a little snow makes everything so pretty and inviting.
Post a Comment