The yellow warbler doesn't want to be left out of the peanut butter and bird seed goodie that my mom used to fill a pine cone this morning for the birds. We had a small amount of sleet (you can see some in the picture) and snow with more coming tonight and tomorrow.
7 comments:
I love to just watch bird at a feeder. Great shot of the Warbler in flight!
Wow it looks cold there. I love the motion you caught in the corner!
Nicole and I used to do this every year at Christmas time. We put up an outdoor tree and decorated it for the birds. We put peanut butter and seed on pine cones and sliced bagels and then we sliced fruit and tied it on too. Of course, we had to string popcorn and cranberries. It was a pretty little tree and the birds loved it.
Stay warm, my friend!!!
Such a great capture of these little creature feasting.
The big pine cone is great for peanut butter! Hmmmm. I have one of those pine cones in my stash. :))
Beautiful shot!
Love the capture on the lower left!
Post a Comment