Friday, July 3, 2015

The Cleaning Crew


Helping the Teacher!

NOTE:  I certainly don't make it a practice of publishing photos of children without their parents' permission but I felt this one was far enough away they were unidentifiable.  And all I will say is it was taken on one of my many road trips I've made throughout Texas in an undisclosed location.

8 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i wonder what that crew charges??? and if they travel???

Kate said...

Good idea to train them while they are young!

Judy said...

I love the way little children are happy to "help" with the chores. Once they are teens and old enough to do some real work, it can be a little harder to get them going.
They have a colorful sign.

Sharon said...

it's a cute shot!

Paula said...

Bless their little hearts. Don't they love to help at that age?

Birdman said...

Wow! There's Mick, Pedro, Sally and her brother Glenn. Boy, are you in trouble. Couldn't resist. hahahahaha

EG CameraGirl said...

Cute photo/

A Colorful World said...

Very cute! Plenty of distance...you can't see the faces.