Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Strange Sightings


A car parked on the country road just a tad down from my house has the sunroof covered with --

BUBBLE WRAP!

11 comments:

Birdman said...

A malfunctioning moon/sun roof is my guess. All those bubbles sure wouldn't deter the heat in TX.

Anonymous said...

Interesting.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

hope it does whatever they are trying to do. must be a leak.

Paula said...

Another thing to make you go Hummm.

Kate said...

Odd! We have a sunroof and I am trying to envision the circumstances when I would use bubble wrap. Guess I remain mystified.

Sharon said...

Okay, that is very unusual. I would have stopped for a photo of that too!

Stephanie said...

Strange!

Judy said...

That isn't the first thing I would think to use to cover a leaky sun roof but I guess if that's all you have on hand, it just might do the trick.

Suburban Girl said...

That's a puzzle.

TexWisGirl said...

hail protection? :)

Cheryl @ TFD said...

lol! I like TexWisgirl's comment. I wouldn't think bubble wrap would be much protection against the elements. Interesting!