So many pf them! I saw one for the first time (that I remember) when one lost its way last fall and landed in a golf course fairly near me. My husband and I were thrilled. ;))
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
Surprised one's not riding the back of one of the cattle. "Giddy-up!"
So many pf them! I saw one for the first time (that I remember) when one lost its way last fall and landed in a golf course fairly near me. My husband and I were thrilled. ;))
What good friends, each respecting the other's space.
They seem to have come to a peaceful coexistence.
I like this shot! We don't see them around here but I have seen them in other areas.
The perfect rural scene!
Sometime they are here and sometime not.
I just learned about cattle egrets when I Saw them on the backs of horses in Chincotegue Virginia.
that always makes me smile.
Wonderful rural scene!
Post a Comment