Monday, July 20, 2015

Rust Never Sleeps


NOTE:  After original publication, Gail Dixon brought to my attention that "Rust Never Sleeps" was the title of an album produced by Neil Young and the band Crazy Horse in 1979.   I was certainly unaware of that but in that event I must give credit to them for the coining of the title "Rust Never Sleeps."

9 comments:

Paula said...

Rust mixed with flowers---a pretty picture.

Birdman said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Sharon said...

Nope, it's at work in many, many places.

EG CameraGirl said...

I really like the contrast of the black-eyed Susans and the rusty trailer.

Gail Dixon said...

Didn't Neil Young have an album or song with that name? Love the title of your post. The flowers add a nice touch.

TexWisGirl said...

love your title. :)

Randy said...

The flowers are a nice touch.

Judy said...

Some things look good in rust.

Kate said...

The wildflowers below the trailer adds a very soft touch to the photo. Nice contrast with the rust.