I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
i think he lives behind me somewhere past the trees (based on sound alone.) ;)
That's quite the chariot!
LOVE it... but i want the hood on it please
Something tells me that it makes a lot of noise when it's running.
That's a good name for it.
wow! The cat's meow.
Great truck and image. I spend a lot of time at car shows during the summer months.
It is one of those muscle trucks with lots of noise. Great shot!
I wonder if there is pride connected with the label "Redneck Rocket?"
What a truck! I wonder what it sounds like?
oh that has noise alright.
Post a Comment