.
There were farmers and grandmas on tractors
motorcycles with lots of rumpffff
'
ladies on lawn mowers
cheerleaders on speed boats
boys with their toys
kids on four-wheelers
miniature kids on miniature four-wheelers
kids on bikes
boys playing cowboys
pretty girls on pretty horses,
as well as firetrucks, the local sheriff in his pickup, twirlers, football players, conestoga wagons, horse-drawn buggies, mule teams, and even an Army jeep. This little town knows how to put on a parade!











13 comments:
i have a big grin on my face, everyone in the parade looks so happy... i love all the modes of transportation and i want to drive that tractor...
Parades like this are so much fun!
I want that four wheeler that the young man with the inner tube has. That could be fun!
Looked like a fun parade!
I love it that so many kids are in the parade.
A fantastic show!
Thank you.
A nice variety. Love that inner tube! And the decorated bikes were fun.
Like everything but where are the clowns?
What fun! It's nice to see the spirit of America still alive and well. At least for that day. :) The lady on the tractor is my favorite of this set. Reminds me of my grandparents' farm.
so great and quaint!
What a great parade. I haven't seen a parade in ages. Really love the Boys and their toys shot.
I love parades and this was a good one! Loved the young kids decorated rides!
Wonderful Independence Day parade!!!
Post a Comment