I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Yes kind of frustrating sometime.
love it..,
Lots of haying rigs working the fields around, and sometimes they 'hit the tar' for a few miles field to field. Following. Yup. Royal pain!
This is a country scene for sure!
You are a very patient woman!
Oh, I would have no patience for that! LOL You got a nice photo out of the ordeal. :)
yup, that's a familiar sight. :)
Reminds me of where I was born in California.
Oh we have them but they are polite They do pull over to the side and let cars pass or trucks.
Now if you go into towns farther into real farm areas and they are one there.
We end up same as you behind them. And that is awful.
I know the frustration. It happens here too. ;)
The speeds my aggravate because of the pace, but I think rural scenes like this remind us all to SLOW DOWN once in awhile.
Don't you just love it! :-) This happens in Va too.
Post a Comment