Monday, March 30, 2015

Barnyard Buddies


Crested Ducks

I'll be absent for a few days from blogland since I'm leaving today for a trip to South Central Texas to ....

Let's just say if I have good luck I'll show you when I return later in the week.  Keep your fingers crossed.  My photo bank is very poor and in dire need of a deposit!

14 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

have fun and i hope you find a lot of deposits.

Sharon said...

These two put a smile on my face. They are a funny looking pair. Have fun gathering lots for the bank.

TexWisGirl said...

oh, hope you have some good travel and weather days and lots to shoot!

Judy said...

Birds with hats!! Cool!
Good luck! Can't wait to see what you find.

Mersad said...

Good luck on your trip. Love your image for today!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Kate said...

Lately I've been flying by the seat of my pants in terms of extra photos so I hope that you find a treasure trove. Have a feeling that it might involve architecture. Cute ducks!

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

a beautiful couple !

Randy said...

Nice head feathers!

EG CameraGirl said...

They wear very fancy head gear! Have fun on your travels!

Gail Dixon said...

Hope you have a fun and safe trip and that your deposit account overflows!

Unknown said...

So cute! Nice mix of birds.

Dan said...

Never seen the likes of these two before. Cool looking ducks!

Have a wonderful and fruitful adventure.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I hope the weather cooperates with you, and that you find lots of beauty to photograph. Happy Easter!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I hope the weather cooperates with you, and that you find lots of beauty to photograph. Happy Easter!