Thursday, March 26, 2015

Catnap


Nothing compares to a nap under a tree on a warm spring afternoon.


Did I hear a twig bend?


So sleepy.


Can't a fella even get a catnap around here without being disturbed?

12 comments:

Birdman said...

Have had many cats but never a yellow tabby. I could find a home for this feller.

TexWisGirl said...

PRECIOUS!

Judy said...

He looks pretty happy and made for a nice picture too.

EG CameraGirl said...

A sweet kitty! I like his relaxed attitude. :)

MadSnapper n Beau said...

he is just beautiful and i love those eyes..

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

He looks very content!

Kate said...

A beautiful animal. I think that nothing speaks relaxation than a cat curled up snoozing.

Paula said...

Beautiful!

Randy said...

Sweet photos.

Jeanne said...

How precious! Little fur man with pretty green eyes.

A Colorful World said...

Sweet, lovely photos of the sleeping cat!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Oh, I love the sweet kitty series! He's so pretty!