I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
Very pretty! I like how the centre is still in buds and the outer ring is fully out/
spring is springing all over.. love the color
how pretty!
Beautiful macro!
Very dainty!
Another pretty one!
So Pretty! We have several more weeks to wait for blooms.
I like the simple things in life... case in point.
Marvelous details and I like the soft colors.
To answer your question on my blog, there is a special section for stores that sell wares from various artists and farmers.
Another capture of delicate lovely blossoms.
Post a Comment