I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
10 comments:
precious little pop of color
She seems very patient!
she's adorable!
These little ones would be easy to spot in the winter. I wish we had more of them here.
Love the red tuff on it's head.
She's very sweet and looks like she's patiently waiting.
I feel so lucky that our feeder is a meeting place for several cardinals every day. Such a bright spot of color to brighten gray winter days.
What a beauty.
She's so pretty sitting there patiently waiting!
Sweet. I need to get back to birds.
Post a Comment