Monday, January 5, 2015

This Is What I Did Over The Weekend


Relaxing on a cold winter afternoon

When you are absent from blogging for a while, there can be some surprises when you return.  For me I see that the verification villain has return and attached himself to most of the blogs I follow and has also magically appeared on my own site.  A few blogs seem to be free of this phenomenon that so many of us considered a scourge just a few months ago.  Can anyone shed any light on this mystery and why no one seems to be upset about it?  I do notice the verification text seems to be easier to read and sometimes just checking the I Am Not A Robot box is all that's required.  What are your thoughts about it?

10 comments:

Judy said...

Someone was "fixing" things on blogger and now we have it and can't get rid of it. You don't have to check the box or type the word in. Your comment will go through without doing anything.
I like the cows resting in the sun. It's a peaceful scene.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

the good news is the robot is a fluke and you don't have to do anything but type and click publish. it works with or without the number. blogger did it and who knows why.
i love the cows and did you do what the cows did over the week end or take the photo of the cows on the week end or both. LOL

TexWisGirl said...

yup, as others said, if your a blogger/google i.d. person, you can ignore it and hit publish. the folks that have to suffer with captcha words and check-box are the open i.d. users (wordpress, typepad, etc.) sadly, there is no way to stop it from appearing and being required for them! dang google!

Randy said...

They look cozy.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

They sure look relaxed but a little warmer than here!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I haven't had that to deal with, but I have had problems with my comments getting published after I click on Publish. So annoying. I try to copy my comment and if it doesn't appear then I can paste. But I do forget sometimes and then have to do it all over again.
Great photo of the cattle. They are doing what I did part of the day. Resting. :)

Suburban Girl said...

What a pretty color those red ones are. They remind me of my husband's hair when we were young. Like others said, just ignore the captcha. It just appeared.

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

It is not on my blog. I have comments subject to my approval though and delete any I feel are spam or self advertising.

Blogs I visit that have it and only asking for 3 numbers and I am ok with that. Goodness, that old format had me sometimes leave a blog in frustration not getting what they wanted ha!

Also while I am writing a novel here (hee hee) may I say I love your cow photos - warming to someone is a freeze!

EG CameraGirl said...

I think everyone has said what I would have said, Kathy! I guess if Blogger knows you can be trusted (because you're on Blogspot), your comments will get through by just pressing publish.

Amy Burzese said...

Thank you for cows. Not sure why I love them so much.