Saturday, January 3, 2015

Phoenix Mural


I didn't take too many photos during my Thanksgiving trip to Phoenix but I stumbled across this interesting new mural on my way back from downtown one morning.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

It's quite a mural, isn't it? I'm not sure it would entice my to go into the salon.

Judy said...

Wow! That will catch the eye for sure! I like it.

Kate said...

Love it! Colorful and cheerful! Happy New Year to you, Kathy!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

beautiful.. maybe so ugly it is beautiful.. which ever it is i like it and the photo

TexWisGirl said...

pretty cool day-of-the-dead-ish. :)

Kaya said...

A great mural. So colorful and interesting!

Gail Dixon said...

So interesting! Someone has a vivid imagination and a lot of talent!

Jeanne said...

I'm not sure what to think of this. Well done but a bit creepy.

Randy said...

Love it!

EG CameraGirl said...

Not sure how I feel about those bulgy eyes!

Amy Burzese said...

Haha! Classy, monkey-like skeleton girl.