Tuesday, January 13, 2015
The Fixer-Upper
Are there any fans of HGTV's "Fixer Upper" out there? I love the show, mostly because it focuses on a couple who renovates houses in the Waco, Texas, area. I stumbled on this cute little Queen Anne house as I was driving through Bartlett, Texas, on one of my road trips. It could probably be bought for a song, and I'd love to see what magic Chip and Joanna could create if they got their hands on it. Bartlett is only about 60 miles south of Waco so maybe I should tip them off that there is a jewel down on the south 40!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
i don't watch the show, but that sure is a beauty!!! really needs to be dressed back up!
That is a sweet little house.
I'm sure you could do a lot with that house. I wonder what it looks like inside.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Gosh, that is a fixer upper I would love to fix up. WHat beautiful bones.
I love their show and also several other fixer upper shows.. this house is perfect for their show. yes give them a tip
Oh yes, that place has all kinds of possibilities. I don't think I've watched that show. I'll have to check it out. My favorite is House Hunter International.
That's a beauty and there was a time that I would have enjoyed a project like that. I like that show too. I hope this one gets the TLC that it deserves.
What a grand fixer upper! I do watch the show sometimes and I think you should give them a hint on this one.
I love the idea of this house being renovated!
Lovely house. Let us know if they do come to fix it up!
Post a Comment