I LOVE your cardinal photos. May I put this one on my computer screen? We have lots of cardinals this winter and I do so enjoy watching them. Someone told me once that cardinals are deceased family friends and relatives that return for a visit so I have been having a wonderful time with my family this winter as I greet them in the yard!!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
12 comments:
Cardinals - both male and female - are such handsome birds. I have never seen as many at one time as I have seen in photos of your yard.
so pretty i wanted to rub those feathers
I LOVE your cardinal photos. May I put this one on my computer screen? We have lots of cardinals this winter and I do so enjoy watching them. Someone told me once that cardinals are deceased family friends and relatives that return for a visit so I have been having a wonderful time with my family this winter as I greet them in the yard!!
The fiery red is simply stunning.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
handsome beauty! perfect portrait! (i stole it for my drawing inspiration folder - if i ever draw him, i'll point folks back here!)
That is a perfect portrait of Mr. Red. Handsome devil that he is.
Beautiful picture of a beautiful bird!
Pretty boy!
I love his brilliant red color- so pretty. He looks like he is catching a power nap.
Beautiful shot.
What a handsome fellow! He is our State Bird in Ohio. :) We have always been very fortunate to have several pairs of them on our property.
Oh great capture! My all time favourite little bird. I think its the crazy hat they wear.
Post a Comment