Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Elegance and Simplicity of Black and White
This is not a black and white photo. The wrapping paper and ribbons were black and white and found in the street side window of Boudro's Texas Bistro in San Antonio. Most businesses which are located on the Riverwalk have both a street side entrance and a Riverwalk entrance, although I believe the street side entrance is no longer open at Boudro's. I'm thinking it was once a department or clothing store because of the large plate glass window which was decorated with this elegant Christmas wrap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
really like their logo. very new orleans...
beautiful and i love black and white, not photos but colors.
Excellent shots.
Ooohhh, I love the fleur de lis in the design. Very elegant.
Very classy looking!
Oh yes, I do see little tiny hints of color in the background. Great looking packages.
Post a Comment