Oh my goodness. Adorable. My son LOVEs these from a show he used to watch as a kid called something like Zaboo Mafoo. He even started eating chickpeas because the Lemur used to eat them!!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Cute little one.
It looks angry !
He does look a bit dangerous to me.
Goofy looking critter.
What beautiful photos, Kathy. Hope you enjoy this day! Mildred
He is adorable!!
what a cutie!
A wild and crazy guy!
I wouldn't want to try to argue with him over anything! He looks like he could be big trouble.
Lemurs are beautiful animals. They do seem always a bit nervous to me, so your lucky this one was still!
~ Debbie @beyondthedogdish
Looks like a party animal to me. :)
Oh my goodness. Adorable. My son LOVEs these from a show he used to watch as a kid called something like Zaboo Mafoo. He even started eating chickpeas because the Lemur used to eat them!!
I hear they are pretty intelligent. Is it planning something?
So cute! But he looks like he is not willing to share his food!
Post a Comment