I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
15 comments:
He is indeed. Seems to be deep in thought. :)
He's cool. Ugly, but cool.
funky!
I wish I could like critters like iguanas but so far, my heart says no!
Jo
Yes I think he is handsome. Has to be a guy for sure.
Formidable!
Was he in the wild or captivity? (I know nothing about Iguanas.) He's a little scary looking.
i hope he doesn't mind me saying he is Gorgeous... he really is
Looks a little scary! Greats hot!
Oh yes, he's a beauty!
He was ready for his "close up".
I have known people who keep them as pets. I wouldn't want to pet one.
I used to have one of these. His name was Wiggy.
Well I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :)
Oh, he is! What a great picture!
He looks handsome and wise, as if he comes from another period.
Post a Comment