I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
19 comments:
Same color hair as my husband. :)
Looks like somebody went to the fair! Resembles my fav departed rooster, No Toes. RIP.
Wow, the detail!
Mr Red is magnificent!
ok, so this reminds me of why i am afraid of roosters... he is a little scary
he's keeping a good eye on you!
Woo hoo! And, I imagine people will pay quite a bit to get hair the color of those feathers. ;)
EYE see you!
What a handsome fellow.
Great focus on his eye! He's a little scary to me.
I know someone with hair the color of his feathers. But they don't have the intense eyes!
And you have captured the sparkle in his eye too. What a great photo!
Whoa! He really IS red!
Excellent close up. He looks mad.
He looks like someone I know. Great close up!
That's a fine chook portrait! :-)
Great shot looks like he might be a little flustered! Awesome!
If this was a caption it...mine would be, "Anyone seen my comb?" :)
Colours in this photo are so rich!
Mr. Red = Mr. Pretty
Post a Comment