I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
Nice composition.
Very beautiful steeple, and lovely flowers, against the blue sky. Great shot.
Great shot. The composition is great.
Very pretty photo, Kathy. Have a nice day.
beautiful to look at and i bet the smell was divine
beautiful spire and myrtles.
I love the traditional steeple!
Lovely composition with a very stately subject!
How pretty. Perfect post for a Sunday. :)
What a classic and beautiful bell tower...
I find it interesting that a number of us posted photos of churches and chapels yesterday on Sunday. Perhaps it's in lieu of going to church?!
Dare I say it...the smell must be "heavenly". :)
This one has it all, sky, steeple, flowers and even an old style street lamp!
I am not sure I have ever seen white crepe mytles. I am going to have to keep my eye out for them.
Post a Comment