Monday, September 3, 2012

East of Groesbeck


Early Morning 
Limestone County, Texas

Joining other barn enthusiasts for Barn Charm

23 comments:

Mari said...

I'm happy to hear you got your password situation resolved. Love this little barn!

Randy said...

That's a little barn. I like the rusty roof.

Elaine said...

Very nice!!

Tanya Breese said...

this is a cute little thing!

Roan said...

I love this picture!

Kate said...

Small but serviceable and looks like it still might be used. A charm all its own!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

LOVE IT Kathy. the building, the fence the tree. beautiful, you make me want to ramble.

Jan n Jer said...

It reminds me of Little house on the Prairie! Good one!

Jill said...

That is so charming!

Sharon said...

I love seeing these great old barns.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

I like the wood and the rusty roof on this little barn!

TexWisGirl said...

wonderful, wonderful shot!

Judy said...

It looks like it could have been a cabin at some time. Beautiful!

Beth said...

The little barn is very pretty.

Suburban Girl said...

Cute old barn.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking this is the one that's been around a long time! LoL! WoW! Love it

Thank you for joining =)

Jo's World said...

Sweet old building, Kathy! At first I thought you were gonna talk about birds but it was Groesbeck and not Grosbeak!

Jo

Kleppanrova.com said...

Vonderful light and photo!
very old and carmy!
From Ingun, Norway

Amy Burzese said...

What a cute little old barn.

Magpie said...

What a sweet little barn! Love that rusty roof.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

That's a charming rural scene, Kathy.

Unknown said...

wow, I wonder how old that is?

Pia said...

What a romantic barn. I often wish that buildings could tell us their stories.