I have been visiting a lot of spider post this week. Must be that time of year. But, I have to confess that I have never captured on as lovely as this one.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
yikesola and he is gorgeous but again i say yikesola
Nice catch!
YiKeS! Scare me to death! Really cool shot, tho =)
Yikes....I really don't like spiders!
beautiful! you caught this one in a great stretch!
Oh my! What long legs it has!
Glad you gave us warning. I almost didn't open this post, but then I put on my big girl panties. :) They do fascinate me, but creep me out big time.
We used to call these Writing Spiders . . .
Jo
That's a big one.
Great photo!
I have been visiting a lot of spider post this week. Must be that time of year. But, I have to confess that I have never captured on as lovely as this one.
Great capture.
Lovely macro, Kathy.
Hi Kathy!
To meet a spider outside is ok.... this one comes nice in black and yellow. Leo print is in this fall :-)
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Post a Comment