I saw a yard recently that used these old tires implanted in the ground to ring in their flower beds. Regrettably, I was two far away to get a photo that actually told the story.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
13 comments:
To see a red tractor always puts me back to my childhood.
Seems there was work to do.
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
it is beautiful, i mean it. a dirty old tire made pretty by your camera
i like the blue jeans peaking through the seat area.
Love it. Farm equipment is one of my favorite things to photograph and just look at!
Very nicely framed. It looks like a well used tractor tire.
Very nice! Great shot!
You make the ordinary look extraordinary! I have to get busy and try that program.
Quite a work horse!
I love it. Not the common John Deere.
Tire? What tire? :)
I LOVE tractor closeups!
I saw a yard recently that used these old tires implanted in the ground to ring in their flower beds. Regrettably, I was two far away to get a photo that actually told the story.
Love it
Post a Comment