Monday, August 27, 2012

41/100 Dogs ~ Mixed Breed


This little girl belongs to one of our neighbors, although they live a couple miles away.  
I don't know her name or her breed background, but she's a pretty little thing, don't you think?
But she has a nasty habit of barking - a lot!

17 comments:

Randy said...

She's a beauty.

Michelle said...

Awww she is sweet...but barking neighbor dogs are such a nuisance. Thank goodness for a couple miles, huh? :)

Jo's World said...

She is a beautiful little dog, she almost has a foxy look about her face.

I guess in your rural area, dogs just get to roam around as they wish. I live in a small town and we have a leash law for all dogs now but when I was a kid, they all roamed all over!

Jo

MadSnapper n Beau said...

she is adorable, barking dogs make me crazy. some barking dogs it is because they don't get enough attention.

TexWisGirl said...

she is a foxy little girl. :)

Suburban Girl said...

Well at least she closed her mouth for the photo!! She is pretty, almost has a foxlike look to her.

Kate said...

Love her inquisitive little face. Explain the 41/100 label. Is your goal to photograph 100 mixed breed dogs? If so, I think it's a terrific idea. How do I see the other 40?

Judy said...

She looks like a very smart dog. Easy to teach her things, like not to bark so much.

Sharon said...

She looks like she has a purpose in life. She's a pretty dog.

Beth said...

She is a beautiful dog!

Magpie said...

She's a cutie, but she needs to be taught to stay home. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Very cute but I do wish owners would train their dogs to bark ONLY when it's very important.

Unknown said...

Boo on the barking! Thank goodness she's cute!

Unknown said...

Boo on the barking! Thank goodness she's cute!

Lara said...

Trying to comment as myself and not anonymous. Grrrr.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Pia said...

Oh yes she is cute!
Sometimes I think the smaller the dog the nastier the barking behaviour.