This carriage driver is pointing out something of interest to her passengers in historic downtown Galveston. But I don't really think it's the skimpy lingerie in that shop window!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
14 comments:
LOL ... funny capture. I wonder what she was pointing out! I visited Galveston back in the '80's. Some beautiful architecture.
Never been there, but I'll accept a carriage ride anywhere.
Great ride isn't it! Did this in NY and the grandkids loved it! Great shot!
It looks like it would have been fun to have taken a ride in the carriage. Great shot!
ha ha!
I don't remember seeing a carriage tour the times when we were there. Everyone sure seems to be looking at the undies.
This looks like a fun way to see the sites, but I think it's an awkward way for the tour guide to relay information. :)
the window is not exactly what we would expect to see from a carriage ride... they have those in Savannah also. but i have never taken one.
Looks like a fun ride!
Nice way to tour a city.
Lovely shot. Two of my sisters use to drive a carriage like this on the Landing in St. Louis. It is a fun way to see the city on a nice day.
Haha! I probably wouldn't have noticed if YOU hadn't pointed it out. :-)
Hehehe! Too funny!
Thats a funny shot Kathy. And I hope, the horse knew what the stop sign means for him to do....
Post a Comment