Thursday, August 9, 2012

Official Portrait


THE ADVENTURES OF LINDA LLAMA

Linda poses for her official portrait in a pastoral setting

(Note:  I am off on a three-day beautiful historic Texas courthouse trek
starting Friday morning.
I'm hoping to add between 13 and 15 courthouse photos to the 19 or so I've already photographed.
Hopefully there will be some other subjects in there too - like ghost signs, rundown Americana,
some Victorian houses, and maybe even a horse or two!)

18 comments:

Mari said...

Linda is quite lovely! Nice shot.
Have a good time - I know you'll come back with some wonderful pictures!

Paula said...

Linda is beautiful but I'm glad it isn't spelled Lynda.

eileeninmd said...

Great shot of Linda! Have a wonderful trip and weekend.

Judy said...

Adorable!
Have fun!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

can't wait to see what you find. love linda

Magpie said...

I bet all the other girls in the pasture were jealous. :)

You have a lot planned! I know you're just the person to accomplish it all too. Have fun!

TexWisGirl said...

yay! can't wait to see what you collect! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! have fun on your trip!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Great portrait of Linda. Looking forward to photos of you trip.

Jo's World said...

Linda is more than lovely! (But I think she KNOWS it, too.) Very much looking forward to the next courthouse pics.

Is this a tour on a bus or is it a self guided tour? It all sounds interesting!

Cheers,
Jo

Kim, USA said...

That is beautiful portrait! ^_^ Thanks for the visit.

Beth said...

Linda strikes a gorgeous pose!

Sharon said...

Linda is looking lovely as ever! You will have to publish a book when you are done collecting your courthouse photos.

Randy said...

She's a cute. I like her wavey fur or would that vbe crimped.

Rosemary Aubut said...

Linda is so beautiful! I'll bet her fur will make some beautiful yarn! Enjoy your trip can't wait to see your photos!

Suburban Girl said...

So jealous of your jaunt. Hope you had fun.

Pia said...

Oh Kathy I´m sorry that I missed to wish you a nice trip....
Llama Linda is such a beauty! What a wonderful official portrait!

Liebe Grüße,
Pia

Lara said...

Como se llama?

Llama.

:)