I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
18 comments:
The elders having a meeting and the young one is just bored to death.
Friends of yours? i think I'd like to met them and hang out for awhile.
we have the orange cousins in Sarawak.
They are cute, great capture!
great title. :)
Love this photo!!
Love those 2 just sitting there.
i would be the one on the left, just sitting there with no expression. love it love it
This looks like a well done family portrait!
Those two sitting down remind me of a couple of old folks watching the world go by. Hmmmm...maybe they remind me of me and my hubby.
The one on the right seated looks like she's saying, "Just ignore him, Myrtle. He'll quit showing off and go away."
I think they are waiting for some input...
Well, aren't they just dandy. Cute shot.
There is always one who likes to monkey around when you try and pose them for a photo!
They look like they are plotting an escape to me. ;) Love the old tractor. blessings ~ tanna
I bet these three are characters that can get into tons of mischief!
Reminds me of my last visit to the Ape house at the zoo.
Uh, watchoo looking at?
Post a Comment