I've had the week from you know where this week and I've missed a couple of your posts. I love that prairie dog shot yesterday. And I love that full service country store.
Hi Kathy, yes I need to rent a carpet shampooer. But more I need to know what "Bail Bonds" means. Sewing machine hospital ♥♥♥ What a nice store! Liebe Grüße, Pia
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
22 comments:
I'm just amazed with what this store has to offer.
All those signs with the work that each one entails make me a little tired.
Must be a Jack of all trades runs this store.
they must be making a lot of money with the vacuum cleaners and sewing machines to be able to offer bail bonds, too!
One-stop fixer-upper place!
vacuum hospital. :) love it!
oops. sewing machine hospital. :)
Awesome! A one-stop shop for almost everyting, including bail bonds.
Inside Cambodia
How convenient! One stop shopping!
Now that is a multipurpose business and a lot of signs!
a most interesting combination of signs!
What an awesome store. I bet they sell ice cream too. ;-)
one stop shopping... can i have them PUT my honey in jail? ha ha
I've had the week from you know where this week and I've missed a couple of your posts. I love that prairie dog shot yesterday. And I love that full service country store.
Great post. Interesting to see what's all there!
One stop shopping.
small town mini mall :)
Lol... love that!
If I could just get a sandwich it would be a true one stop shop.
Well, now I've seen it- A Jack of All Trades!!
And just you wait till you see what's on offer for sale inside! ;-)
Hi Kathy,
yes I need to rent a carpet shampooer. But more I need to know what "Bail Bonds" means.
Sewing machine hospital ♥♥♥
What a nice store!
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Post a Comment