The big boy here doesn't do so well either. Can you imagine when I looked down in church and he had on a pair of those white footlets with his black shoes?
I took my three year old son to the shoe store. When the clerk (in the old days when there were clerks who helped you with shoe selection and fitting!) went to try some shoes on him for size, we discovered that he was wearing a total of five socks--all different. So creative, lol!
LOL. How cute is that? My husband has a habit of taking off a sock and sitting there with one on and one off. I'm pretty sure he's never done this though.
There was a story on NPR this morning about how popular these high-top tennis shoes are in China right now. It's seems they've become a fashion statement.
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
17 comments:
Absolutely adorable!
Maybe he was trying to make a statement.
The big boy here doesn't do so well either. Can you imagine when I looked down in church and he had on a pair of those white footlets with his black shoes?
Oh I just love this!
Well, at least he got his shoes on. I would be happy with just that accomplishment when my kids were little.
Oh yes - two socks on one foot! I wonder who tied his laces?
I took my three year old son to the shoe store. When the clerk (in the old days when there were clerks who helped you with shoe selection and fitting!) went to try some shoes on him for size, we discovered that he was wearing a total of five socks--all different. So creative, lol!
LOL. How cute is that? My husband has a habit of taking off a sock and sitting there with one on and one off. I'm pretty sure he's never done this though.
big smile!!!
Well, Kathy, you made me smile with this one! :))
This reminds me of when my boys were small!
Hee hee!!
A picture speaks louder than words.
There was a story on NPR this morning about how popular these high-top tennis shoes are in China right now. It's seems they've become a fashion statement.
This is so cute, he forgot one sock, but he had his shoe-laces well done!
He is a very cool boy because he let you do this photo.
I love it!
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
I guess it's better that he had mismatched socks versus shoes!
Post a Comment