The cow is no doubt wondering what you find so interesting to cause you to raise your camera. I guess if you live there long enough you stop noticing the wonderful barn. Silly cow.
Now, I swear I've seen a very similar barn here in southeast Missouri... cow included! Beautiful bucolic scene & love all that green & yellow... Come. On. Spring! =)
Lovely photo, looks like the cow was posing for you.
After trying three times to figure a word verification on one of the blogs I go to, I had to give up because I kept getting it wrong. My eyes just can't figure it out.
I love the barn, the cow and the gorgeous yellow flowers! Such pretty country side there! Thanks so much for stopping by to see my first barn pic here in Orlando. :) I hope to one day live where there are more barns. Hope you have a great day!
I am no longer commenting on word veri blogs either - - - those new two word ones are KILLERS, aren't they?
I'll tell you what frustrates me though, on SOME of them, you don't KNOW there's gonna be a word veri until you print your WHOLE comment, hit publish, and VOILA - - - there it is.
Grrrrrrrrrr
I leave the blog without doing the word veri, but all my EFFORT is wasted on my "oh so important" comment!
Oh goodness...spring is in the air! Not all barns are beautiful but they all have a utilitarian grace about them. This one is certainly well used. Beautiful photo! :)
I love the cow too! What can I say? The cow has an interesting face with a cute nose and those dang fuzzy ears. Sweet and charming barn! Love the gate, the fencing and the rust red roof. Great post for Barn Charm and now I want Spring after seeing your pretty snap!
I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
31 comments:
Love your shot...so spring like!
I love it!
The cow is no doubt wondering what you find so interesting to cause you to raise your camera. I guess if you live there long enough you stop noticing the wonderful barn. Silly cow.
love the cow. & the yellow flowers within the field. great color on the barn. (:
Nice barn, and I love the cow! I agree with you on word verification!
Love the cow.
It seems everybody is peeved over the word verification!
That is beautiful!! And the cow hehe looks like he noticed you ^_^
Red Barn
Lovely photo! The cow adds just the right touch.
Love the barn and the cow and the flowers just add to it.
this is just perfect! ugh, word verification, blah!
What a fabulous scene. It doesn't get any better than this. Your photo captured country at its best. Congratulations.
That cow is outstanding in his field!
The cow is a perfect touch to this wonderful capture. The yellow flowers in the foreground are lovely.
The composition is wonderful in this shot...yes, that means I like the cow too. :)
Beautiful photo! Love the cow and flowers in the scene.
gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous photo, kathy!!!
and AMEN on the anti-word verification!!!
What a great capture! Lucky you!
Now, I swear I've seen a very similar barn here in southeast Missouri... cow included! Beautiful bucolic scene & love all that green & yellow... Come. On. Spring! =)
Amen to the word verif comment
Thanks for sharing w/ us at Barn Charm =)
Terrific photo: love the building, the colors, and the bovine spectator!
Lovely photo, looks like the cow was posing for you.
After trying three times to figure a word verification on one of the blogs I go to, I had to give up because I kept getting it wrong. My eyes just can't figure it out.
I love the barn, the cow and the gorgeous yellow flowers! Such pretty country side there!
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my first barn pic here in Orlando. :) I hope to one day live where there are more barns.
Hope you have a great day!
Oh Kathy, the barn, the young bull, the whole area.... all is just perfect! I love it!
Liebe Grüße,
Pia
Love your photo!
I am no longer commenting on word veri blogs either - - - those new two word ones are KILLERS, aren't they?
I'll tell you what frustrates me though, on SOME of them, you don't KNOW there's gonna be a word veri until you print your WHOLE comment, hit publish, and VOILA - - - there it is.
Grrrrrrrrrr
I leave the blog without doing the word veri, but all my EFFORT is wasted on my "oh so important" comment!
;-)
I love this picture! It looks as if it should be hanging in an office somewhere!
I think that cow wanted to be in that picture.
Oh goodness...spring is in the air! Not all barns are beautiful but they all have a utilitarian grace about them. This one is certainly well used. Beautiful photo! :)
The cow is an added touch to this great barn...Love it!
I love the cow too! What can I say? The cow has an interesting face with a cute nose and those dang fuzzy ears. Sweet and charming barn! Love the gate, the fencing and the rust red roof. Great post for Barn Charm and now I want Spring after seeing your pretty snap!
Sigh, I love rural.
Lovely rural shot and a great barn!
I am your newest follower (and I don't have word verification either!!)
Post a Comment