I am a retired court reporter now working part time as a proofreader. In December 2010 I returned to my roots in Deep East Texas to care for my aging mother after having lived in Arizona for over 30 years. I live on a farm in Nacogdoches County near the Louisiana border. This blog is a repository for pictures of subjects that I find interesting in my travels up and down the country roads throughout the Piney Woods. I love to take pictures of farm animals and equipment, old houses, barns and sheds and anything that has vines or rust on it.
11 comments:
I hope he doesn't get sore throat.
The bone structure's pretty impressive, too.
Someone should wrap a scarf around his neck.
Kathy, have you sit in a tree while taking this shot?
They are interesting animals! Somehow I've never associated Audrey Hepburn with giraffes...swans, perhaps!
OK which animal had Bette Davis eyes? LOL
what a great title!!! :)
one of my favorite animals...just great looking in every way.
I have always thought of giraffes as rather gentile, especially in portrait shots like this. She is so beautiful and this is a lovely photograph.
I want to hear the answer to Tracy's question. :) So graceful in an unusual way.
The details in the fur are really good. Great close-up!
This giraffe does seem to have an Audrey Hepburn elegance.
Post a Comment